Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 29, 2012

After Wedding Days

Ok, so the day after wedding dinner... 
We went to eat chicken rice balls  & Durian cendol at Jonker street! 
It's good that have local people bring us walk around in Malacca. 

Durian Cendol ! But not from the famous one due to some reasons.

After having Cendol, we went to Nadeja to eat the millie crepe cakes! 
Jee Hong ordered all flavours 1 piece. Some have 2 pieces. 
OMG they were sooooooo nice and we were too full to finish them all although they are so tempting!
The best cake is Tiramissu and Original cakes!!

Tempting? 

Cakes ! Only a part !

On our way back 
 So at night after had dinner with my parents, we both went The Mines to watch movie. 
We watched "The Avengers". 

In Cinema. While waiting for The Avengers start.

On Monday, after my class we went to Sunway Pyramid while waiting for the meeting. 
So we decided to go Sushi Zanmai since I rarely went there eat too. 

Monday, after my class. 

Cranky Salmon Maki & Soft Shell Crab maki!

I doesn't look good in this photo. Eating mochi ice cream!

Us !

So I received the sms that MS groupmates asked me don't have to go back Taylors which they had wasted my time on going home. 
They made me so pissed off with their irresponsible and messy decisions. 
So we went back by train at 2p.m. and I reached home at 4p.m. then we rushed out to take train to LCCT. 
But at last we managed to rush there and had dinner at MCD. 
Luckily we reached early than expectation and able to have dinner. 
After sending him back, I went back home by myself. It was 10p.m. at night. 


No comments: