Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Her Wedding

4th May 2012

It was 4th of May 2012,
early in the morning I check everything and prepare to go Melaka with my friends.
So I went CSY's house first before i go LCCT. I should go there by my own because I didn't know Jee Hong's mum fetch me there and it was so convenience. Really thanks aunty a lot for fetching me to TBS. Then I took KLIA Express to LCCT and it was quite convenience. But the bus to LCCT is kinda slow. hahahas. So, after picking up my bf then we went to the place we all was suppose to meet up. Then, Wah Lung was the first one who reach. I met up with him and out of expectation was Zc and Wah Lung both of them damn ngam. They can talk with each other lots of topics. Very geng. They kept talk about military stuffs which I don't understand anything about it. 
We waiting for CSY they all for quite awhile, then finally they reached. We all departed from Sg Long around 1pm++ then we reached at Melaka around 3pm. We immediately check in our chalet and put down our things and go tea time with keetyee and her family. 
So after dinner, went Jusco to collect all the items needed and then bought a cup of "White Chocolate" from Coffee Bean. 
White Chocolate from Coffee Bean
So... Lemme show photos about making the things for the big day xD

Wai Wah showing chili padi !
Making the "pau"
The "pau" hahahahahas
Lemme explain a bit. The "pau" was suppose to be "cookies" but due to some problem from Self Raising Flour become Pau Flour, so we just used them to make the item for the big day. Butter, Sugar, Chili Padi, Curry Powder, Chili Powder and Dried Chili was used in the making process. Let's proceed to the guys' side.

Jee Hong Showing the undie...
oops...
LOL ! 

After done all those stuffs, I went help Keetyee on choosing her hair clip to match her wedding dress on the next day. Then I help her on something then I went back down to check out the "Chili Pau". 

Keetyee's mum feeding her some soup @@
At that moment we was being told that we are able to go for the wedding dinner. Her mum booked a table for us. (Thanks again aunty!) But the guys didn't brought enough clothes. So they decided to go shop on the next day. After that we went back to our chalet and get some nice sleep for the big day.

5th May 2012 (Morning)

Early in the morning after done groom up ourselves, we had a small breakfast and then check out from the chalet. A small problem was occur during the check out so we delayed some time to reach to Keetyee's house. Everything was in rush till I was very confusing and almost screwed up the day. Luckily Wah Lung and Zc was there for me. (Thanks guys!)

So let the photo tell what was going on that day.

The brothers and Vincent reached her house.
Was counting the money for sisters
On the same time, her parents helped her to put on the Wedding Mantilla (i dunno what is the real name)

The brothers wore the panties and preparing to dance "I'm Sexy and I Know It"

$_$ hahahahas

Next session, eat banana :D
The pro-est among the brothers! Why?  See the photo below!
This is what he did. LOL!
Milo + Bread Worms + water... Ewwww...

Going to Vincent's house after all the traditional  ceremony.
At Vincent and Keetyee's house. Wah Lung was  making some jokes.
During the game session was so funny, Vincent tried his very best to get the permission to her room. Very touching. The way he spoke Cantonese was very funny too. But it was very satisfying because brought laughter to everyone. 

She's in her white wedding gown !

She's in her chinese wedding gown



5th of May 2012 - Noon to Night

Then we went for lunch at the Jusco at Melaka and then went for walk around to get clothes for Zc, Wah Lung, Jeremy & MK they all. Took few hours to find a shop and last decision was buy at Padini because of the offer and quality.
So we rush back to Keetyee's house and change our attire and prepare for wedding dinner. While on the way to there, we was lost! We had no idea where were we. LOL! But luckily we reached. Then we chit chat while waiting for the wedding dinner start. 
A few problems was happened that day again. But luckily everything was fine.

Vincent held her hand and walked together to their seats.
Happy couple :D

Wah Lung was drunk!! D:
Was kinda fun that time, have some regrets too. I wanted to go to stage with Keetyee they all but due to shyness I didn't go. hahahahas. I hope I wasn't that shy. Congratulations to my best pal. Wish you always have a happy life together with Vincent. Love you dip dip. hahahahas!! 
After everything end then we went back to Keetyee's house. We had some fun on watching Vincent's drunk mode. Then we settled down and had some good sleep. 

PHOTO SESSION WITH HER 

Me and her family

Both of us. I looks weird.
Her wedding photo on her bed. Very nice! The jewelry was really swaroski crystal. 3D one!! 

That's about her wedding day. First time become "jiemei" in my friend's wedding day, first time attend friend's wedding day too! The experience was very indescribable. 
 At last but not least, I hope she'll stay in happiness as always! ( sorry for being so naggy! :X)

No comments: