Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 10, 2012

Urban and pooh's wedding

On 22 of june, boy came to KL with Jess and other Highlanderz's guildmates to attend their guildmate's wedding. Which is urban and pooh. Speaking the truth, I don't know who are they. Neither in real life nor maple. So on that day it was my first day of meeting everyone, there was a coincidence, pinto was one of them who came to attend the wedding. So I've meet all the Highlanderz's guildmates on that day. Boy introduced me to his god mum - Jenny that night. I was kind of nervous when I saw her. After had dinner at sushi zanmai then we went back to room and have some sleep.


Me while waiting him at KLIA. I look funny hahahahas!
The next day which was on 23/6, we all checked out from the hotel and went check in the other motel. It's called "My Home". So after checking in, we went to a home stay that Jenny(i don't know what should I call her yet) they all staying. So that day wasn't a good day cause I was freaking tired and having stomach pain. While everyone was busying to pack the wedding gifts for guest, I stayed at dining room and played my iPhone alone. I was too boring so I decided to sleep at the dining room. Then Jenny's bf (Keith)asked me to rest in their room. Adelyn was there too. She had food poisoning. Poor her. So I rested awhile in the room. After 40mins I was suffering from the pain, I texted boy come to the room and accompany me sleep. Cause I really suffer due to the pain and tiredness. So we were there till night then we all go over to urban and pooh's house for the dinner. At the dinner, boy was in a bad temper + He was sick! I asked him to drink water but he yelled at me! I was so pissed off. Then I scolded him back too. But after awhile we was ok already cause we had some talk. I was in bad mood so i was wrong too. So when it was 11pm++, we decided to go back to our motel. So we bathed and got some sleep early.

On 24/6 morning, we went to eat some wan tan mee @ Ben Zhen restaurant. Then we got some medicine for boy since his sick was getting serious. Hope he won't be in bad condition while attending the wedding. Then we went to 1u for a walk, pinto treated us Mochi sweet! They were so delicious! Then we walked around and I called yeeny to come out too. I bought some herb tea for boy so he can get well earlier. Then yeeny came to 1u to find us. We accompanied her lunch awhile then we have to go back already. Too bad ying couldn't come out at that time. So she didn't get the opportunity to meet him. But there will always a chance! So we went back to the motel and groom up ourself. Jess helped me to make up that day. Then we all went to the restaurant by using gps! Luckily we are able to reach there safe and sound. We reached very early that time, so we waited others to reach too. The place is very hard to go, so it took quite a long time to get to the restaurant. At there, I saw my maple niece ~ Sanadrian! Another coincidence that day. Hahahas! She changed a lot! So I took a photo of myself here.

Attending wedding dinner!
Boy treated me very fierce that day. He was angry because I shake my head. He said its not a good manners but it's a habit for me! I'm trying to change it now. He was too fierce till I couldn't stand it and my tears flew out. I did not really enjoy the dinner that day. I wore too over and boy wore too simple. People said I looks like cosplay and boy's dressing doesn't match with me. So I was sad cause everyone said boy had pulled down my standard. But we got no choice because he was wearing the shirt that Jenny bought for him and I'm wearing the dress he bought for me. Boy was kinda tired and couldn't stand the noise from the stage. He kept left the table go out to relax himself and left me alone inside the restaurant. I was very worry about him. I was so tired due to the high heels. But I tried to bear the Pain so I can let big to hold me and walk. He was really weak that time. When reach back motel, he insisted on having supper with me, so I agreed him but at last he didn't ate any cause he was asleep.

On 25/6, I felt guilty again. I heard wrong instruction from Jess and I made his sick became worse. Sometimes I really dislike myself for being so blur. What Jess said it really spinning in my mind. I felt like crying again that time but I hold it back. How can I be that careless? So after having breakfast then I called can to send us to klia. They have to leave at 4 or 5pm. So they have to reach at 2pm. On the way to klia, I chit chat with the cab driver because he kept talk with me. Hahahas I guess all cab drivers like to talk with me. Maybe I'm too friendly. -thick face- So we reached there on time and they manage to check in. Then we had lunch at secret recipe @ klia. But the food there is not good. Then we went to the departure hall till the time come. I was so sad. Felt like crying but I have to hold it again. I can't let him know I wanted cry. I'm such a cry baby. :/ then I went back with klia transit and reach home later than boy. Lol. Thanks to the jam all those made me late reach home. (~ω~)


So that's what had happened during that few days.

No comments: