Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Singapore Trip Aug 2011 Part 3


☆:*´¨`* Day 3 of Sg Trip - 28th August 2011 *´¨`*:☆

Today everyone woke up quite late. Maybe because of the day before it everyone couldn't sleep well.
Well it's ok. On 28th Nov 2011, whole HeartBabes decided to wear our same clothes.
There are 3 colours which is White, Black & Dark Blue. Mine is white one ^^
Moon, Yang and a few person went out to buy something for BBQ, then the leftovers went to Bugis street for a walk.
While we are going, there's something sweet happen. hahahahas.
That fella keep ask me about jealous or not. I kept insist on saying "No".
Well to be truth, if say "no" it's totally a lie. There sure will have a bit jealousy.
Especially a person like me. Sure will jealous. I understand what I want and myself.

But I do prefer & hope for a different kind of romantic.
A romantic that will make my heart beats very fast, my face goes red as an apple and my tears roll down due to over-touching.
But will there be a romantic that will make me have such feelings?

Everyone have their own way to expressing their loves to their lover. Different person with different styles.
Different person will being touched by their lover differently too.

Let's back to the topic.
Bugis street is very crowded but there's a lot of nice clothes and shoes and a lot of accessories too.
I kinda like that place cause there's a lot of things to buy and see. What I dislike was too crowded.
I bought some clothes and some accessories from there. Luckily I never over budget. Hahahahas.
Me & him walked for whole day. I held his arms and he held my hands.
I like to hold his hands. hahahas. The way he made me felt very shy too.
Till when it's around 5pm, we went to a shopping mall nearby the Pasir Ris Chalet to wait for Yangdol they all.
Then me & dar went around with Jimmy to get his ring.
Hahahahas, he put a lot of efforts on choosing them. Can see he really loves babe.
After that Lara jie bought us a pink rabbit for everyone. *3Qs Lara jie! I appreciate it very muchie*
Then we took some photo and group pictures..

The Pink Rabbit

with out the pink rabbit

After that, we all go back to our chalet again. Then we passed by the "Soft Ice Cream" with the slogan of "Life is hard, enjoy SOFT!". I forgot what did I ordered, but the ice cream was awesome ! Hahahahas!


Soft Ice Cream. Credits to Huiki.

Then I asked dar that he want to eat or not. But he said I eat a lot and I'll be very fat. With my stubbornness, I said "Fine, then I won't eat anything from BBQ tonight." I didn't know he was joking because he said in a very serious tone.
Then he took some food to me, I keep denied from eating them and I walked away. I also didn't know I ended up with making him angry.
Without knowing he's angry, I took a few photos with Lara jie..


*i don't know why Yang changed this as my dp LOL*


A smile a day keeps the doctor away ! :D


Girls' power. Wanna get a punch from us? :D


Please don't be fake !


Smileeee~ :)

Then...

This is the scene that time. After I know he's angry with me, I wasn't in a good mood because I know he's angry about me.

After that, Yangdol came to me and asked me to accompany him to buy charcoals.
He talked to me awhile, asked me whats going on. I told him everything. Then I saw him pass by with angry face. My heart was so scared that time.
Yangdol asked me to talk to him, I only replied : Yes I know, I'm thinking what to do later..

Huiki and others noticed about it too.
I told them what was going on. I know it was my stubbornness.
I dai sei. It killed me again. Again and again lol.
So I decided to approach to him, then I saw Yang and Jimmy at there.
I was so scared to get approach to him. They saw me at there, I asked them to act as never notice about me.
Then when I decided to approach to him, I heard him saying about what he will punch people..

I was like OMG -.- I'm stunned! Both of them left and left me & him. He asked me to sit beside him.
Then he started to lecture me. My tears couldn't stand it. It just rolled down during his lecture.
He was so surprised and worried when he saw me crying. Keep sayang me.
Suddenly the whole gang passed by and saw I was crying. *gg.com.my !*

Both of us quickly left there. Then he started to treat me very sweet. OMGosh, I was sooooo shy.
I repeat again. It's my first time after all. I don't know why I kept siam off when he get near to my face LOL!
Awww, sad case. Hahahahas.

Then I got phone call from Babe to buy candles / fire lighter.
While walking back, they saw us walking so sweet all those. Awww I'm shy again. LOL!
Then we went back like nothing. Then we tried to make her not to notice what are we going to do next.

So... photo taking session again!


Lara jie & ArAnBeArZ

Me, Jie & Wawa

So after photo taking session,
birthday song starts to sing around us.
Everyone started to sing birthday song.
She was so surprise and don't know what's going on. So cute loh~
Then we asked her to make some wishes and blow candle~


She took a photo with her presents.

Then we took a group photo again.

But the guys wasn't really give cooperation.
Everyone were singing but they didn't sing at all.
Next time should implement a rules that who never sing then must sing a song & dance for everyone.

The scene after giving her surprise~

After giving her surprise, we eat a lot foods and sing and play.
I getting hungrier after that. So I ate Yang's grilled beef.
OMG. Even I don't really eat beef I like it.
It's very nice. BUT!! Pipi keep take my grilled beef ! T_T
Luckily Yang made some for me.
The BBQ Mashmallows from Jax was nice too. Kinda love it.

After all these, we decided to go to the beach.
Wah, they said it's beside the chalet, but actually is kinda far away from it.
We walked until so quiet.
End up we stayed at there awhile then we go back due to nothing to do at there and too many ants crawling over there.
The beach wasn't really nice too.
Then we all went to McDonald to get some drinks.
Dar went buy tea for me. I actually don't really like it. Because I hate sweet green tea. I don't think it taste well too.
Yangdol was so tired till he fall asleep while waiting for everyone.

Yangdol fell asleep.

Then, after we get our drinks. We walked back to chalet.
Then we witness something.
Congratulations to them. You know I know who I mean. Sweeeeeeeeet sia. :D
End up it's the end of the day. I never get to talk to him again. He's too sleepy to stay overnight with me.
Kinda sad but it's ok. :D
Then I fall asleep on the bed after a nice warm bath.

No comments: