Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Singapore Trip Aug 2011 Last Part

☆:*´¨`* Day 4 of Sg Trip - 29th August 2011 *´¨`*:☆

29th Aug was the last day of my trip. I will just summarize what was going on that day.

- We took photos infront of the chalet while waiting to check out from the chalet. It was around 9am or 10am already.



- everyone infront of chalet


- me and lara jie !




- Babe and I. she's pretty right? hahahas.

After took photos, dar, jimmy and yang went home to put back their luggage then they came back to meet us at some Japan restaurant which i forgot the name.
OMG, dar was so sick. He don't even can eat rice nicely. When he hold my hands, I can feel his hands were very cold =(
Then after brunch we all went walk around in the mall.
We had "Gong Cha" too. Not bad ! hahahas.
We walk out from the mall to see whether is there any souvenirs to buy.
After a few hours we went back to Lara jie's house to get our luggage.
Dar helped me to take my luggage even though he's sick.
Poor thing, i asked him to go back but he insisted it. I was damn worry about him.
Then we took cab to airport & took a photo inside there...


- At terminal..

I kept take care of him inside the terminal. He wasn't feeling that well. I'm so worry when I'm going in to our gate.
When I got into the plane, Jimmy called babe and said that dar fainted after we left.
I actually wanted to cry out, but then Babe suddenly asked that is it fake or what. So yeah, it's fake.
They wanted to prank me -.-
I almost want to snatch the phone from babe and scold them to play my feelings.
They don't know how pain was my heart when I heard that.
Never mind, I'll just bear it. Since I didn't cry out so it's ok lol!
Then the plane depart. My heart was crying actually. I don't wanna leave Sg so fast.
I miss my friends & dar at there. I still wanna go out with them more.
But I got no choice cause I have to go back.
So I left my lala land and back to the reality world.
When I reach LCCT, I started to arrange back my feelings and heart.

I miss everyone in Sg. Hope our next meeting will be very soon..

No comments: