Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Singapore Trip Aug 2011 Part 2


☆:*´¨`* Day 2 of Sg Trip - 27th August 2011 *´¨`*:☆

Today is the 2nd day of the trip. Oh yea, the previous post stopped at he went back and I chat with Lara jie.
Early at the morning I woke up due to the air conditional is tooooooo cold ! *freaking cold till i keep shaking alone*
So I'd decided to put on the contact lens by my own. I'd spent around 2 hours to put them on. *pants*
I know I know, it took very long hour right? But it's really hard for me to put them on, I wonder how do people used to it. It's kinda scary.

Then Qix helped me on make up.
Dar saw me with make up then said this line : 你可以擦掉妆吗?我不习惯看你这样咧.


Sobs, he said that make me dunno should feel happy or sad. Then I took photo with Qix & Babe before we going for our brunch.




The photos doesn't looks like me right? I feel a bit weird actually LOL! Make up seriously is a very magical thing. It can change a person to another look.
So we went have our brunch with HeartBabes and everyone at a shopping mall nearby. After having our brunch, we went to Bugis Street to meet up with Jess. During in the cab, he was so sweet. But he sat very far apart from me because we have to put on our safety belts. We reached there quite early. Since Jess was a bit late to there, we went to buy a cake for her as her birthday celebration in advance. We walked around together around 30mins. He kept bully me. sobs. Once again, this is my first dating. So i was very shy. *my shyness killed me again!*

Then Jess reach the Bugis street already, she brought me to buy Koi and a Singtel prepaid card for myself and babe. We walked around till 4pm then we head to Orchard to meet Zhen & everyone.

Zhen was the first one who reached there. She went along with his friend - Kaseng Ma (if I'm not wrong). Come along with Tai gong and Lue, then Benny.
The most funny part was when Zhen asked me this :-

Zhen : Eh dear, do you remember how Bert looks like?
Me : err... I don't think I remember. Kinda can't remember his face.
Zhen : Oh, then how to recognize him?
Me : He should be able to recognize me.
*Few mins later, Benny reached, I walked to Benny and started to ask him for fight. Zhen was shocked*
Zhen : Eh dear ! Who is this?
Me : Oh, He's BertCantFly loh!
Zhen : Wah, I thought you cannot recognize him. Then you suddenly go fight with him.
Me : Hahahahhahahas ! See his face then I suddenly can recall mah. So we fight loh ^^
Zhen : ...........

Then i spam called to Fair to confirm with him see is he coming. He kept telling me reaching but it took us around 40 mins to wait for him -_-" Juni will come to find me during my dinner time. So we decided to "throw" Fair aside and head to find the "ice cream" that Zhen wanted to eat. So we reached there, me, Zhen and Kaseng ordered it and we ate together.



Suddenly, a guy suddenly said "Hi" to me and Zhen and put his head on the table. We was like "huh? who is this fella? So sudden come to us one?" Then I forgot how then I know it's Fair. OMG sia. scared me. I thought was which weirdo so sudden do that to us LOL! We faster finished up the "ice cream" then we go other place to walk around. Was decided to go the China Garden to see their Lantern Festival but thanks to the stupid rain, it ruined my plan!

Then we go to one of the steamboat restaurant at Bugis Street to meet up with everyone. We sit next table to them. There's a lot of funny things happened there. There are like about I left the food BBQ-ing at there, keep ask tai gong eat everything and we kept disiao with each other.
Actually I feel I'm such a fail gf. I never notice dar was at a bad condition. He's sick and I still keep enjoying my dinner. I was so worry about him because he went out for around 1 hour+. So I keep take care of his medicine all those. 1 thing I was so shock is Benny served drinks for me. Hahahahas ! I never expect that he's such a gentlemen. He said that because last year I took a pack of drinks to him, so this is as a return. LOL! *3Qs Benny!*

Then, while waiting for Juni we have to wait for Jimmy too. Jimmy was lost that day. So we keep waiting for him. Meanwhile, Juni came to us with CH. Then Fair went to them and left us aside. sad. Too bad Apple wasn't around. Ahbo sure very fun already. I actually was very shy to meet up with Juni. Not only Juni, but Fair too. Because it's our first meeting. Juni and CH came with a pack of "Wo Ai Tai Mei Fried Chicken" LOL! We waited Jimmy for long time so we decided to find him by our own.

After found Jimmy, we went to a place nearby the Singapore Ferris Wheel. I actually feel like wanna go there. But I worry the others don't want. So i never asked for it. But it's ok. At least we had fun while looking at the sea view. It's very memorable to me.


Tai gong, Lue and Juni. Tai gong & Lue looks like brothers right? LOL



CH, Juni, Fair and me.


Ex- LaoDa & DaSao members which is current's MeOwHolding & OMS members.


Everyone at there. funny right?



Then after that we waited Zhen, Benny and Lue get into bus safely we only go back. Luckily we are able to take the last ktm and bus back to chalet. Thanks to Juni and gang brought us to KTM safely.

When we reach there, I saw they were sitting at the bench out there. So I went there and wanna sit also. End up I'm killed by my shyness again. I sit very far to him again LOL! I wonder when will I become not that shy.




After that there are something bad happened that day, but i decided not to mention it. I cried over it that day. Due to some reason he was very emo so I didn't manage to had a good chat with him again. I messaged to Fair and told him that I was very sad. Thanks to him for listening to my complains. Hahahas, anyway I'll just take it as a memory in my mind. So today end up with happy and emo things. Happy cause I met Juni and others, emo cause of the bad things.

No comments: