Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 months !



We already together for around 10 months! I can't imagine it due to it's my first relationship. At first I never expect that much, slowly when time flies, I getting more and more greedy and stubborn in my relationship. Although there's a lot of sweet, sour and bitter things happened during these 10 months ;
Thanks lao gong for never throw me aside whenever I made him angry or sort. He always try to accompany me even he's in bad mood.

Although we unlike normal couples that able to meet up and date together always, but we still together happily. I not sure about him but for me is because I already expected it and taking it as a test of my love towards him. I hope I will continue it and we won't stop it too.

Lao gong I love you muacks~

No comments: