Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Singapore Trip Aug 2011 Part 1



☆:*´¨`*Day 1 of Sg Trip - 26th August 2011 *´¨`*:☆

I went to Singapore with HeartBabes to visit the 4th 21st Babe - Cherina Lara.
Hahahas~ on the same time of course I'm going to vis

it him too. I couldn't sleep well on the day before it. I was so nervous end up I almost forgot my passport! Luckily Moon reminded me about it. *nervous cause 1st time taking aeroplane to oversea and 3Qs Moon~*
Then we reached LCCT around 9am+.



Stupid plane delayed for 1 hour then around 11am+ we only depart from LCCT.

It took around 1 hour to reach Singapore.


Then...
Gosh! Yangdol called me on plane then I only realized that I forgot to tell yangdol and dar about the delay. LOL! *poor thing they waited us for very long hour, sorry yangdol and dar! *
It's so much people at the custom gate ! We waited another 1 hour+ again at there. Then I managed to see kns yang and dar both holding ice cream T_T *ice cream.. T.T*
Oh well, fine ! No ice cream never mind ! I have other foods !

Yangdol was with his black sun glasses * -_-, it's not shine inside the airport* Kept saying wearing it will make him looks more handsome *facepalm* and dar came beside me, I was so shy so I threw everything to him without hesitate.
Unfortunately, Yangdol and dar brought us a bad news. He told us that Lara jie knew we are going to Singapore.
Qix they all were so angry about it because it's suppose to be a secret + the secret has been exposed.
It has been around 8 months+ ago since our last meeting and we together during Feb. I wasn't used to it. He's my very first bf in my life. I feel damn shy along the road to Pasir Ris Chalet.
Till I didn't even sit at the seat next to him. I know my shyness killed me.

After we meet up with Jax at the bus station at some place that I forgot the name~
At the same time I met Lue too ! Hahahahas, I can't believe he can recognize me and it's so coincidence !

In the bus, yangdol keep disturb me D:
He's soooo bad. But I'm happy because nothing's changed about him. I seriously like to disturb and joke with him.
I might be have a lot of guys around me but I don't really can be very close or joke a lot with them.
Then we headed to Lara jie's house. When we entered her house, she didn't notice we entered although her computer was beside the door. She was so concentrate on Pet Society till didn't notice us, so cute right?

Then she was shocked when she know we were beside her. So we headed to Pasir Ris together.
While walking to there, we took another photo again~ hahahahas! I wonder why those guys
walked so fast -_- even he never wait for me too. *I was waiting for him to hold my hands actually =/*

We reached the chalet, there's something happened but I don't want to mentioned it anymore.
We put down our luggage then walked around at the area till our dinner time.

We went to Singapore's most famous milk tea - Koi.


Dar bought me a large hazelnut milk tea + bubbles. Too bad I forgot to tell him I dislike the bubbles.

I had a hard time on finishing the Koi. Because it was too large and the bubbles making me very hard to drink. Instead of drinking it, I feel like it's eating the pearls more. I also had dinner with HeartsBabe and everyone. Met Kel too.

After dinner time, while going back to chalet, I wasn't really happy. Because he needs to go back to sign thing from army and have to submit it at another day.
Well, I can't show out right? If not later he feels bad about it. So I'll just keep it to myself. *self emo again sigh*

I was planning to have a nice talk with him, but end up its failed. Kinda upset with it.
Although he promised me that he'll come to find me at the early morning but I wasn't happy at all.
So I just went to have a bath and sleep together with Lara jie, but it's nice to have a chat with her~

No comments: