Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

20 facts about me



I was tagged by Huiki, San & Oan to do 20 facts about me. So here's my 20 facts about me~


1. I'm a very shy person. I'll open my door to you if I'm comfortable with you. 

2. I love to sing but I can't sing well. 

3. I used to dislike put on any make up on my face till the day I realized the importance of make up. 

4. I love products with Sakura essences but I'm allergic to it. 

5. I'm a gamer who loves to play MapleSEA , Pokemon, Harvest Moon series , Megaman Battle Networks, Dota 2 ❄️, various PS 1 games and etc. 

6. I love to shop, but I always don't have enough money. 

7. I'm totally a different person from when I was foundation. Thanks to 1.7 for changing me 

8. I don't like my dull skin because it makes me looks so tired & sleepy. 

9. I love my eyes and I'm proud of it. 

10. I'm a very naggy person especially to someone I care ✌️

11. Taylor Swift is my fav idol ever ❤️ 

12. Japan is my dreamland. One day I'll definitely go there! 

13. I love to sleep especially after I start my semester. But when it comes to holiday, I always sleep late. 

14. I love to cook & baking but yet I'm always lazy! 

15. I don't really like to eat chocolate , except for chocolate drinks & ice cream

16. πŸ˜’ is my signature emoji. Because I always spam that emoji at my friends. 

17. I always unwilling to throw my stuffs because most of them are valuable to me. ❤️

18. 🚫 I hate veggie with weird taste. E.g.: okra, celery, petai, bitter gourd and etc. 

19. I'm afraid to stand at the edge of somewhere high. 

20. I'm a very rationale and emotional person. I'm fierce depending on situation 

No comments: