Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year Resolution for 2014?


Everyone seems like setting up some new year resolutions for themselves. I always do but I didn't list out. Hahahas. So this time I should list out too cause I always forgot them when I did not post out.

So here are they... 

1. Get a new smart phone 
2. Lose about 10kg of weight or more.
3. Study hard 
4. Spend lesser 
5. Do not owe total of more than RM200 debt. 
6. Try to do more part time jobs 
7. Celebrate my birthday with boyfriend on 15/01/2014 
8. Visit boyfriend at SG more if possible
9. Get a 3DS with Pokemon X / Y or Harvest Moon! Rune Factory sounds good too :)
10. Learn how to apply manicure nicely
11. Learn how to doll up better.
12. Don't be too hot tempered. I want the old me back :(
13. Improve my English 

I've added a few new resolutions for this year. Hope everything goes well :P


No comments: