Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My 20th Birthday in 2012


On 15/01/2012, it's my 20th birthday in my life. But I called it as my 18th birthday :D *laughs*
This year my birthday separated to 2 days celebration.
 The first day was on 14th January 2012 with my Secondary school friends and the another day is on 15th January 2012 was with my Maple buddies.


On 14th January 2012, I fetched Mitsuki from her house to Shigi's house at 10 o'clock in the morning.
Then Star reached Shigi's house around 11 o'clock.
 Well, there's some conflicts happened on that time.
 So, mitsuki went back to her home at 11:30p.m. and never back to Shigi's house.
 Then we play at her house while her mum is cooking my favorite dishes.
 1 or 2 hours later, Soon Phang, Mun Kit, Jee Hong, Hao Yong and the other guys reached too.

So we play some games again and then we eat when the food is ready to be eaten.

Then we played a card game *i forgot the name* I'm kinda speechless with the game.
 As in, I'm not really "open" to play games that involved guys and girls need do those couple stuffs.
 So I play till kinda "bu gan yuan" lol.
Oh well, I got no choice because they all want to play so I'll just play with them.
 The game was kind of nightmare to me, Its like i'm torturing myself LOL -.-
 I felt a lot of evilness during the whole game. There's some photo about the game..

Cause I keep kena in the game!!
 So they played it for a few hours till they took the cake out from the fridge. Sang birthday song and ate cake + had a glass of wine, then they continue the game again. *OMG*
Then my mum kept calling my phone to ask me go home, but those guys keep don't let me go back. End up mum called me again and scolded me badly. *kinda need thanks to them -.-"*
At 6:30p.m after i reach home, I straight go out with my family and head to "Kenpachi". (The japanese buffet @ Equitorial Hotel)
Ate a lot of foods at there till I'm overfull. LOL We ate till it's 9:30p.m. then we only left the buffet.
During the whole day, my boy keep accompany sms.
 But during 10p.m. or 11p.m, he went sleep.
 So when it's around 11p.m.++, he wasn't the one who greet me birthday first. But a guy that I never expect he'll greet me that. lol.


 On 15th January 2012, I celebrated my birthday with my bunch of maple buddies; my jie:- Pin, Yeen, Ying, Rara, Nelson, Calvin, Sheng, Huji, Nick and Frozty.
We went to Jie's uncle's restaurant which is at "House" previous known as "Social KL".
Yups, i came here the 2 years for my birthday. Hahahahas.
So after waited Rara's arrival then we ate a lot of foods and they are very delicious.
 Ofcourse. the price are very "beautiful" too.
After that Huji and Sheng arrived and the last is Frozty arrived to there.
It's kinda awkward actually.
Cause of some problem happened during Sept to Nov 2011.
 But luckily it was solved.
Then suddenly Nick said gonna join us during out second round.
Ohyea! So yea, after everyone reached there. We all head to second round which is at Jusco - Cheras Selatan's GreenBox.
 Me, jie, Rara and Ying go send Calvin back home and then pick up Nick at Carefour o.o Pin and others went there first. It was so funny because Pin called me and shouted for help. *they never sing, only pin sing*
Then we reached, and we sang for few hours. hahahahahas!
Very song ar. Long time no sing k d. But my mood actually was a bit ruined.
Because he don't know why am I so bad mood.
 The reason was cause I actually want him be the first one who greet me birthday, but dam ps to say out because i'm the one who asked him to sleep first LOL! *he was having headache mah D: *
Then when everyone almost back home d, Nelson asked Jie for help in his assignment. End up i think he done his assignment already. hahahahas.
Well, on 15th one is a bit short. But it's kinda nice memories to me. :D
 Some SS in Maple that wished me Birthday :-










 So this year, I celebrated with my secondary schoolmates and Maple buddies. But there's some people I hope they can celebrate with me too. Hope next year they will come celebrate with me.

No comments: