Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 12, 2012

TBF 1.7 July Intake 2011



Name : Taylor's Business Foundation Group 1.7 July Intake.
Intake : July 2011
Course : Business Law ; People and Organization

This is my class for my first semester in Taylor's.
My class consisted 17 people (including me) at the first month,
then one of the guy left my class.
So total up was only 16.
Because this is a very small class, so everyone in here are very close with each other.
I knew a lot of friends in this class.
Most of them are scholarship holders also. hahahahas.
One thing about this class is,
it always separate up with 2 gangs.
Which is,
1 gang always speak English where as another gang always speak Chinese.
My very first friend in Taylors is May which is one of the mapler's youngest sister.
Very glad to know her.
Slowly I know the other guys like Ian & Hin Loong, then Ben-Jie they all.
Everyone of them have different styles too.

This class doesn't really have those people they called "千金大小姐 & 小少爷"
Only one or two. But they don't really will act like them.
People always say people who studying at Taylors are very rich & "LC kia".
Yes, some of them ya. So i'm very glad that my class doesn't have such people.
There are a lot different kind of people in here too.
I found out there's more kind of people that I never meet before out there.

Some times there's something that I dislike happened,
But it's okay. They don't mean it too. So i'll just let it be.

So, my university life is kinda interesting and I gained lots of experience.
I really like this class very much.

I did a few videos during the first semester.
I was very enjoying while doing them.

This is the very first video assignment that I had created. "The prevention on surviving in the concrete jungle"  is the name of the video!  Kinda noob. hahahas
Marks rating is :14/20 :D
Enjoy my video ! hahahahas!



The second video that I've created was for the Taylor's Lakeside University Young Entrepreneurs Day. Which every class are compulsorily to submit a video for it. I should use back the previous song, hahahas Enjoy again!


That's the videos I did during the first semester. Any feedbacks? xD

Unfortunately,
There's a girl suddenly don't even want to talk to me now,
even blocked me at some social network too.
I wonder what did I do wrong.
I hope she can tell me.
My attitude? Emoness? Assignments? or what?
I wanna make it clear but...
I don't have the guts to ask her face to face.
If there's a chance to give me make clear everything,
I would like to do so...

TBF 1.7 2011 always rocks :3

*ps for my very poor English

No comments: