Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 8, 2013

January's Summary

It has been quite long ago since my last update of my blog. It's July right now and I'm going to sit my Degree semester 2 final examinations. I have been slacking a lot but still fighting for it! Now, I'm going to post about my December 2012 - June 2013's summary. Yups, it's almost half year but then I would like to post up my happiness in this half year. Picture speaks everything. Let's see what had happened. :) 

This make up was the second time I drew my eye liner. not bad right? hahahhahas.
POD : 28/12/2012
Based on the date above, I was still having finals. However I got no idea why I have the mood on practicing my make up skills. hahahahas. So far during that time I was learning how to put on eye liner and mascara. Still learning and improving myself :)
Right after our Degree Semester 1 Final Examination. Celebrating End of Final Examination and Cassandra's birthday.
From Left : Daniella, Autumn, Julie, Cassandra, Yu Ling, Yee Ling and Me.
POD: 04/01/2013
A birthday surprise for Cassandra Yoon. A very hardworking red tomato girl that I knew her since my foundation year. I did not get along very well with my foundation classmates during my semester 1. After some cases, we finally found our similarities and became closer. 

Janet's birthday surprise @ Taylor's Lakeside Campus
POD: 09/01/2013

From Left : Me, Janet and Yu Ling
I still remember that time Yu Ling and I went Paradigm Mall to buy a cake for Janet. We took some time to figure out what to buy because we knew she loves cake very much. When we reach back Taylor's, Yu Ling went to get Janet down from her class to the classroom I'm in. The process was very funny as Yu Ling doesn't know how to lie. So Janet figure out very fast. Went Red Box after cutting the cake. A happy day


An early celebration of my 21st birthday. Thanks girls 
POD: 11/01/2013
Thank you girls. From left: Michelle Ku, Mitsuki, Me, Siew Chee dear, Cat
I'm so blissful :D
An early birthday celebration surprise by my dearest buddies from my secondary school life. We had dinner together at Cafe Berry (they purposely find this shop because of "Berry" LOL) then they gave me a cake with their love. Thank you very much girls. Seriously love you all dip dip 

First meeting with Relvin daddy (IDarkViperl) and CS (MegaKaiser) !
First lane from left: Yeeny & Lupin
Second lane from left : Relvin daddy and GT
POD: 13/01/2013
With Nikki and Crystal :D
This meeting was just nice 2 days before my birthday. Daddy came down from Penang just to meet us. That day we had experienced a super epic traffic jam all the way from Pudu to Time Square. It was supposedly only 10 minutes drive but yet we took an hour to reach Berjaya Time Square. After we reach Time Square, we went meet up with CS and had lunch. Poor him has been waiting for us for almost 2 hours and he left quite early too. Too bad I didn't get the chance to take a photo with him.
After CS went back, we headed to 1U to meet up with Yeeny. Crystal and Nikki was there and we met up. We had dinner at Bar B Que Plaza at there as well.

On my big day. Wishes from my dearest AngelOfChainers.
POD: 15/01/2013
There are a lot other wishes on Facebook as well too. Thank you everyone for wishing me. 
I remember on 14/01,  I was suppose to meet up with classmates but Ying and her beauty consultant find me. I was suppose to left right after I get my stuffs but I was stucked at there till 12a.m. Felt so bad for my classmates. Thank you 5A 2009. I love you guys very much. 


This was me without make up I guess? I forgot did I put on make up. LOL
POD: 19/01/2013

Shigi, MJ and I
Had lunch at Poon Kee Restaurant and then head to KL Sentral. 

A Thai BBQ and Steamboat Restaurant at Puchong beside Bumbubali. I forgot the restaurant name. Not bad and recommended if you love to grill food but steamboat are notr recommended.

Celebrated my birthday with the boys. Thank you Jee Hong kor, Soon Phang, Paul, Clarence, Shigy and Hao Yong for celebrating with me.  


Went Aunt's house and took photo with this cutie. Love her so much. 
POD: 20/01/2013

Keat Leong's birthday celebration when he's back to KL!
POD: 22/01/2013
Hosted a big birthday celebration at my house on 26/01/2013. Combination of my 21st birthday, Chloe's 21st birthday, baby boy's 21st birthday and GT's 22nd birthday! This was the very first time I made such a large birthday party. Invited a lot people to our birthday party included 5A gangs, maple buddies and Heartbabes & friends. My feelings was a bit mixture that day as there was something happened. But overall was still very happy. Thanks everyone for attending!

5A gangs, my girls + Mr. Cas at behind us.
POD: 26/01/2013

From Left : Chloe, Me, baby boy and GT
Super nice birthday cakes. although I paid them all with my money LOL!
POD :26/01/2013
Yups, a happy day on 26/01/2013. hahahahas. Thanks again buddies !

On 27th of January, I was suppose to go Melaka trip with Lance and Joe to visit Clyde. However I did not make it because my parents disallow me to go over there with them. Instead of going Melaka, I went for babysit my cousins at Genting Highland.

My baby boy, Sze Chye, You Wei and I. while waiting for Pirate Ship
POD: 28/01/2013

Photo taken by Sze Chye. hahahas I looks so aunty. But I love my hair color!
POD: 28/01/2013

My aunt, baby EnnEnn and I.
Love this photo very much. She is very very very adorable! 
POD: 28/01/2013

On 29/01/2013, he's going back to Singapore. Before he's going back, I brought him to The Mines Wonderland to kill some time. Unfortunately before he left my house, he fell down and hit girl girl. Then my girl girl bitten him. He became so bad mood that time. :(

While killing time on the day he's going back to Singapore.
POD: 29/01/2013


Our photo together. My amateur make up :X
POD: 29/01/2013
At the airport I cried till my make up become very ugly. hahahahas. I was so sad when I saw he is going in to the waiting area. But no choice, he have to go back to where he belongs to. There will always another chance to see him. While waiting for it, I'll fight for my degree semester 2!

Some other photos :
A small bunch of roses for my birthday present given by him.

Helen's birthday present. Was a very big project! LOL


That's all on what had happened on January. Thanks for reading my stupidity and long post :)


No comments: