Song Player

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 6 & 7



Day 6 : This is just day 6 and I'm getting missing you more and more. 1 weeks also hard to bear already. what if 1 month time next time? OMG! I wouldn't dare to imagine it. I picked up my phone and wanted to msg you. But I stop myself from doing so again. Sigh, There're some problem I faced these few days and I couldn't mana
ge to find you and cry to you. So I told myself - Sue Anne please stay strong more ! 1 more day left!


Day 7 : Today I woke up very early and started to hold my phone tight. Why? Cause today is the day that he go back to Singapore from Tekong. Hahas, I kee
p on wait for his calls. Till around night 7:35pm I received his message that saying he's back to Singapore. But my dumb phone dont know why cant receive message sometimes. =/


Day 7 continue : It's 930pm now. He called me and all my feelings of worry and all sort are gone. We chatted till 10pm++ then message awhile then he got to off his phone already. He requested me something and I wonder what it is. Awaiting for the day he book out again :3

No comments: